Buen Provecho – Muchines de Yuca
Muchines de Yuca (Cassava Balls)
Ingredients (for 5 people):
- 1 pound yuca (also called casava, potatoes can also be used as an alternative)
- 4 ounces fresh cheese (salted)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
- Peel and grate the yuca. Add eggs and salt. Mix well.
- Cut the cheese into rectangles.
- Form oblong shapes with the dough and fill the center with cheese.
- The Muchines de Yuca are then fried in oil until they are golden in color and crispy.
For the last 50 years, organic and vegetarian nutrition is the basis of all SALEM projects worldwide.
We believe in a holistic, ecological way of life with a vegetarian and organic nutrition, natural medicine and nature protection using organic agriculture and permaculture methods.