Buen Provecho – Ensalada de Remolacha
Easy and tasty, this salad is colorful and dresses up any dish.
Ensalada de remolacha (Beet Salad)
Ingredients (for 5 people):
- 3 beetroots
- 2 carrots
- 3 eggs
- 3 spoons of mayonnaise
- Wash and peel beets and carrots.
- Quarter them and boil for about 15 minutes.
- In a separate pot, cook the eggs until they are hard boiled, about 8-10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and dice them.
- Dice the cooked vegetables.
- Add them together in a bowl and stir the in mayonnaise.
Can be accompanied with delicious muchines de yuca!
For the last 50 years, organic and vegetarian nutrition is the basis of all SALEM projects worldwide.
We believe in a holistic, ecological way of life with a vegetarian and organic nutrition, natural medicine and nature protection using organic agriculture and permaculture methods.
In our recipe book “Buen Provecho” we present 12 delicious recipes so that you can prepare the typical kind of meals that are on our menu at the SALEM center day-to-day.